SQLOrlando Inc is a Florida corporation that has been granted 501c(3) status by the IRS as well as tax-exempt status from the State of Florida. We define our purpose as follows:
This corporation exists to further the career development of students and information technology professionals in Orlando and surrounding areas that are interested in or working with SQL Server and related or complimentary technologies and applications.
Our most current by-laws were adopted on August 9, 2017.
Board of Directors
SQLOrlando is governed by a seven member Board of Directors. The current Board members are:
- Andy Warren , President
- Kendal Van Dyke, Vice President
- Mike Antonovich, Secretary
- Esteban Garcia, Director
- Bradley Ball, Director
- Kathleen Branch, Director
- Katie Schmidt, Director
- Shawn McGehee, Vice President
Minutes of Board of Directors Meetings
Although our Board of Directors meetings are not open to the public, we do share the minutes of the most recent meetings in the interest of transparency.
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on August 9, 2017 (Annual Meeting)
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on October 24, 2018 (Annual Meeting)
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on December 5 2019 (Annual Meeting)
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on December 9, 2020 (Annual Meeting)
Annual Plan / End of Year Report
Beginning in 2021 we will publish an annual plan that lists our goals as part of showing how we serve our community. We will also publish an informal narrative report that looks back on how we did in the previous year.
We have lightly documented our policies and procedures as well as our intent as we work with our volunteers to accomplish our goals each year.