SQLOrlando Inc is a Florida corporation that has been granted 501c(3) status by the IRS as well as tax-exempt status from the State of Florida. We define our purpose as follows:
This corporation exists to further the career development of students and information technology professionals in Orlando and surrounding areas that are interested in or working with SQL Server and related or complimentary technologies and applications.
Our most current by-laws were adopted on August 9, 2017.
Board of Directors
SQLOrlando is governed by a seven member Board of Directors. The current Board members are:
- Andy Warren , President
- Shawn McGehee, Vice President
- Mike Antonovich, Secretary
- Kendal Van Dyke, Director
- Esteban Garcia, Director
- Bradley Ball, Director
- Kathleen Branch, Director
Minutes of Board of Directors Meetings
Although our Board of Directors meetings are not open to the public, we do share the minutes of the most recent meetings in the interest of transparency. Because minutes of a meeting are approved at the next meeting of the Board there is a long delay before the minutes are official and can be published.
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on August 9, 2017 (Annual Meeting)
- Minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on October 24, 2018 (Annual Meeting) (Minutes to be approved at the next Board meeting)