SQLSaturday Orlando 2021 will be held on October, 30, 2021 at the Orlando Marriott Lake Mary, 1501 International Parkway, Lake Mary, Florida 32746. Note that this is a different location than we have used in the past.
Our normal attendance is 250-275, but because of the turmoil of the past year we’re aiming for 200 attendees (about 400 registered). We’ll have four presentation rooms with five one hour sessions each (and potentially four more sponsor presentations at lunch – see below).
All sponsors will be listed on our SQLSaturday event page and announced to attendees during the event. All sponsorship fees must be paid in advance of the event.
- Exhibitor ($1000). For those sponsors that want to be on site to interact with our attendees. Exhibitors will be provided with a table and two chairs immediately outside our four presentation rooms. We provide each attendee with one raffle ticket per sponsor and we encourage sponsors to feature at least one raffle item valued at $100 or more to encourage attendees to visit their table. Sign up to be an Exhibitor.
- Brand Builder ($500). For sponsors who are not able to attend in person but want to support our event and build brand awareness. We will set up a raffle box for you if you provide a prize (gift cards are easy, but it’s up to you!) and will forward you the collected tickets after the event. Sign up to be a Brand Builder.
- Corporate Supporter ($250). For local companies who want to support our event and engage in local brand building we include your logo on our event pages and let all our attendees know how much we appreciate your support! Sign up to be a Corporate Supporter.
Add-On Sponsorship Options
The following add-on options are available. Only one sponsor can purchase any single add-on. Must be bundled with a sponsorship above.
- Pre-Event Party ($500 and up). We host an event for the speakers, sponsors, and main volunteers the Friday night prior to the event. There are quite a few restaurants nearby at varying price ranges and there is also a Top Golf within easy driving distance. Prices for hosting this start at $500 and depend on the location and food options. We can negotiate the cost and bill you prior to the event, or you can pay the fee directly to the restaurant. We typically run this event from 7-9 pm. We do a separate registration on Eventbrite and will provide the list to you as part of the sponsorship.
- Lunch Sessions with Sponsor Topic & Speaker ($500 and up). We have four slots for lunch sessions this year. Food must be provided by the hotel catering service and costs approximately $29/person for a boxed lunch. Sponsors must commit to at least 25 paid meals to obtain a lunch session. One approach might be to purchase X lunches and give (or raffle) those to attendees that visit your table in the morning. This is a new option for us, please email if interested and we’ll set up a call to discuss further.
- After Party ($500 and up). There are several good locations available near by, one within easy walking distance. We typically provide appetizers and soft drinks only. This would run from 4-6 pm and we do not have a separate registation – attendees with a name badge just show up and participate.
- Parking is free
- Wifi is available for a fee (or may be free if you stay at the hotel)
- Our hotel rate is $139/night. Contact Erin Vaughn at 407.995.7009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be setting up for the event beginning at 7 am and ask all sponsors to have their tables fully ready no later than 8 am.
- Coffee and pastries will be set up for all attendees in the middle of the sponsor area through the mid-morning break.
- We recommend exhibitors have materials shipped to the hotel directly (coordinate with the hotel).
A Look at the Site
The convention center is located on the back side of the Orlando Marriott Lake Mary hotel. This is the view of the entrance, with parking just behind where the photo was taken.
If you enter through those doors, you’ll see this wide hallway. Meeting room doors are on the left. We think most sponsors will be placed along the windows, but there are a couple of spots between the meeting room doors that will work and have power as well.
COVID Cancellation Policy
We know there is a bit of uncertainty as far as COVID. If we have to cancel the event due to COVID (unlikely!) we’ll refund your sponsorship fee.