Our evening quarterly meetup is this Wed at our downtown location. We’ve got two great presentations scheduled and as always we’ll be networking (“talking shop!”) before the meetup and we’ll have dinner together at 7:30 or so, my favorite part of the meetup.
Our Getting Started class is coming up on April 18th and we have 50 signed up, so we added 15 more seats. It’s an event designed for those who want to get into a role dealing with data and aren’t sure what the different job titles do or how to get started. It’s built for someone starting out or career changing. I hope you’ll click the link and look at the schedule and think about who you know that might benefit from attending. It’s a free event, including lunch.
Don’t forget Orlando Code Camp on Mar 28th! There are some data topics, but plenty of other stuff to learn too. Free lunch, free learning! Hope to see you there.
Upcoming SQLOrlando Events
- Mar 4. SQL Evening Meetup – Downtown
- Mar 5. SQL Lunch – Millenia
- April 18. Getting Started as a Microsoft Data Professional (all day class)
- April 29. SQL Lunch – Celebration
- May evening meetup – tentatively May 18th
- Oct 3. SQLSaturday Orlando! (Registration will open June 1)
- Mar 12. ONETUG Speaker Idol
- Mar 12. Surviving the Digital Transformation (Spacecoast SQL)
- Mar 17. Pinellas SQL Meetup
- Mar 18. Jax SQL Meetup
- Mar 26. Hillsborough SQL Meetup
- Mar 28. Orlando Code Camp
- April 25. Global Azure Bootcamp (free)
- May 1. Full Day Class by Brent Ozar ($249)
- May 2. SQLSaturday Jacksonville
- Jun 13. SQLSaturday South Florida
- Nov 10-13. PASS Summit 2020 in Houston, TX (be sure to select SQLOrlando as your group when you register)